Monday, April 14, 2008

Photos 3

One Night:
12/8/2007 - 12/9/2007

Saturday12.8.2007

Image002.jpg
Me Saturday. Staple Design X Stash 10th Anniversary
tee, Know1edge cargo pants, Escape Pack Air Force
2 Premiums.

_UCW Senior Mans Night_

[Note: it was not a Senior Men's Night, nor a Senior Guys'
Night. It was a Senior Mans Night.]

Jeff Kraines is one of the staff members of our church. He's
also a longtime Navigators staff member.

Saturday night, five of the seniors from UCW went to Jeff's
house in upstate Connecticut to get away. From what it was
we were withdrawing is immaterial.

Image003.jpg
Mike on arrival.

Image004.jpg
Brandon.


Image006.jpg
Leesh has an affinity for hot sauce. Jeff had many hot
sauces, courtesy of his son.

Image005.jpg
Jeff made the wings and the sauce. We ate the wings
and much of the sauce. Lee-shing made the house of
bones. I made the flag.

Image007.jpgImage008.jpg
Mike, revealed. (J.Chu, ca. 2007, Digital medium.)

Image012.jpg
The wings were real good.

Image014.jpg


Image013.jpg
I was wearing this hat all night.

Image009.jpg
Victor (and Lee-shing, not pictured) always do the
worst jobs without having to be asked.

Image015.jpg
A generation raised on television?

Image016.jpg
We found a Celebrity Edition of Taboo that, as far as we could
ascertain, had its origin in the early '80s.

Image017.jpg
I was hoping for a picture like this all night. Jeff obliged handily.

Image018.jpg
Not in picture: Lee-shing's other hand.

Image019.jpg
Taboo.

Sunday12.9.2007
_The next morning_

The five (5) of us played Taboo with Jeff until around 2 AM.
He then went to sleep. We then played Apples to Apples until
around 5:00 AM. The rest of the guys then went to sleep. I was
on IM and reading about shoes online until about 7 AM. I then
studied Greek for about an hour, the other guys woke up, and
we went upstairs around 8:20.

Jeff made blueberry buttermilk pancakes for us. Real maple
syrup.

Image011.jpg
I wasn't tired yet. I am now (5 PM).

Image021.jpg

Image022.jpg
I'm not quite sure.

Image023.jpg
They were all of delicious.

Image024.jpg
Breakfast: FPS style.

Image026.jpg

Image027.jpg
Mike in motion.

Image028.jpg
Mike at rest.

Image029.jpg

Image030.jpg

Image031.jpg

Image032.jpg
I liked this. I think it's a lamp.

_UCW_

[Victor: Even at church, girls and shoes. Sorry.]

Image033.jpg
Esther.

Image034.jpg
Wen; Amy.

Image035.jpg
So many people I love.

Image036.jpg
Carol; Alice. Victor is a blur.

Image037.jpgImage038.jpg
I apologize for the one on the left, Faith.

Image039.jpg
Esther doesn't like having her picture taken.

Image041.jpg
Alice is charming; apparently, so is Berlin - 1945.
There are four other people in the world who get that
joke. I'm sorry.

Image042.jpg
Dan: amused. Lillian: involved. Emily: disgruntled.
Only on the surface, though, I'm sure.

Image044.jpg
David Lee. He plays drums at our church.

Image053.jpg
I know Esther looks like she's reacting poorly to David
here. I remember that that's not the case, however.

Image001.jpgImage045.jpg
Victor is often poised.

Image046.jpg


Image048.jpg
Image047.jpgImage049.jpg
These are officially known as the Skateboard Pack
"Deck"
SB Dunk Highs. I like to call them my Endor
Forest dunks, though. The green reminds me of foliage
or Luke's lightsaber, the wood panel printed leather of
old growth forests, and the mixed browns of forest
camoflauge:
Endor

Because I took pictures of my shoes, I decided to then
take pictures of everyone's shoes.

Not actually everyone's, though. The sneakers I liked.

Image050.jpg
Guess whose

Image051.jpg
Guess whose 2

Image052.jpg
Guess whose 3

Image054.jpg
Guess whose 4

No comments: