Monday, November 10, 2008

Autumn Daze

11/4 - 11/6/2008

Tuesday11.4.2008


As I was waiting around for Dan, studying in the CCL
Cafe, I ran into Jess Chang.

Jess and I have known one another since our freshman
year, when I was taking the same four classes as one
of her suitemates. As some of the few kids still hanging
around Yale that arrived the same time that I did, it's
always good to see her or her boyfriend David.

Image000


Wednesday11.5.2008

Waiting outside of Commons for lunch with Janice, I
was approached by a Japanese lady who, judging from
her utilization of the Japanese language in attempting
to communicate with me had, it seems, confused me
for one of her own people.

Score.

Image001
In commemoration of this confused conflation of
national (and likely sartorial) identities, I captured the
moment in photographic form.

I hear they live the 'lo life in Japan too...

Thursday11.6.2008

Image005
Agnes is another friend whose freshman year
schedule fell congruent to mine. Now in a grad math
program, she came through the city to kick it, albeit
briefly.

Having crashed the previous night on Vic's couch (as is often my
habit), I headed up the hill for the late morning, to get some work
in and switch up the gears.

Image006
The colors of my yard.

Image007
Not bad.

Image008
The Starberry Starburst Court Force lows.

Image009

Nancy, another Yale 2008 friend, has found herself
working in CT for the time being; after a few failed
attempts, we finally connected again. At East
Melange
, as is the local custom.

Image010
Taro bubble tea.

Image011
Singapore Hell Soup... finna clear your sinuses out,
and fast.

After kicking it for a few hours, Nancy and I parted ways and I
headed over to the basement of Davenport, to celebrate Emily's
(secretive) birthday.

Image013

Image014

Image016

Image017

Image019

Image020

Image021
Ben was demonstrating to Emily Self-Defense.

Image022
Everyone fly in my Bape gears (especially Taryn
though).

Image023
Happy birthday, Moh lei.

Image024
bday girl.

No comments: