Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Visiting Steve and Nina / New York II

6/13 - 6/16/2008

Friday6.13.2008

Image000.jpg
Sticker inside The Korner Diner, Newark, DE.

That night, I headed over to Steve's place in Stanton to
catch up with him for the first time in three or four
years... literally the last time I talked to this guy before
last week was to call him the morning of his wedding
and say what up.

Image003.jpg
I've known dude since I was 7 or 8.

Image001.jpg
Nina, Steve's wife.

Image004.jpg
Seamus (Steve been getting his Irish heritage on).

Monday6.16.2008

For the 2nd time (and then 3rd time... full story
coming tomorrow...), I headed into NYC to straighten
out passport/visa issues. Long story short: God was
glorified and I was drained empty [||].

Image005.jpg
Back here again...

Image006.jpg
北京欢迎奥运会!
...

Image007.jpg
5th Ave. (5th x 53rd st.) Louis Vuitton store.

Image008.jpg
My dad inside BWS New York... never thought I'd see
the day.

Image009.jpg
MISHKA sticker, SoHo. Actually, somewhere near reed
space, if memory serves.

Image010.jpg
UNIQLO -
Case Closed window display for a new line of
anime/manga/video game tees.

Image011.jpg
Keith Haring homage near Lafayette and Houston.

Image012.jpg
BBC NY flagship flag.

Image013.jpg
Inside... the staircase from Ice Cream to BBC.
Taken right before my phone began the 4-hour process
of dying slowly.


Holla @ Dallas

There is a long post explaining in-depth the last few days and God's providence + teachings due tomorrow this weekend...

1

No comments: