Friday, October 17, 2008

Send Help Mids / SOS Family / One Night at Prayer...

9/29 - 10/3/2008

Monday9.29.2008

I first caught a glimpse of these joints back in the winter... sometime
January or February the preview flicks of the Spring/Summer Nike
SB
lineup leaked and these joints were the obvious and immediate
stand-outs... I drooled over them only to find out that they were
scheduled for a late Summer drop, so I had to content myself with
waiting (patience is a virtue) over half a year before I could cop.

Image034
These mids are nearly a copy of the colorway of one of my favorite
(and as-yet still unattained) SB's, the Send Help Dunk Hi.
Although this pair is officially labeled the "Made for Skate" dunk
mid, everyone knows what time it is.

Image035
Give 'em yellow fever, all these gold boxes

Image036

Image038
I copped from Utility Board Supply dot com, and you already know
why. UBS was rocking a 10% off sale, plus an offer of free S&H on
orders over $80.

With $85 shoes marked down 10% to $76.49, plus a pair of $4.99
ankle socks, and I got in lower than MSRP on the kicks, a pair of
free socks, and free S&H.

Image039
Stay winning.

Image040

Image041

Image042

Image043

Image044

Image045
What now, son?

Thursday10.2.2008

I hit the booth Thursday afternoon with my SOS New
Haven
fam to show em we still got that fire, burning
burning hot. Also finally got some pictures to show 203
solidarity off to the internets.

Image046
Live and direct.

Image047
Mean-muggin'.

Image048
On that ice grill.

Image049
Chea!

Monday9.29.2008

Image051
This is how Joe gets sometimes.

Image052

Image053
He's gonna hate me for this one, but the world has to know.

2 comments:

Dallas Penn said...

them SB's is crack

Ehav Ever said...

Those SB's are tight. I will have to get some next time I visit the US. They have a cool Old School feel.